Thursday 13 October 2011

is this normal?

I have a wedding folder on my desktop. It has sub-folders for the table settings, dress, bridesmaid's dress, gifts, flowers, locations, color combinations, themes, cakes, invitation designs, etc. Is this embarrassing? Should I keep this to myself? Until recently, I have. I only know a few other people who also have this and they are even more anal about it than I am. People think it's weird. I don't, but it does embarrass me a little because I have no plans on actually getting married in the near future. I mean, I already have the date chosen, so hopefully life just works out perfectly, but today, at this moment, I am not engaged and don't really think I'll be engaged any time soon. Is this normal?

I know what I want. I have a very specific vision in my head. I don't think I should be judged because of that. I watched the Kim Kardashian wedding special and she seemed like a total bitch. Completely materialistic and a little psychotic when things didn't go her way. I don't want to be a bridezilla, but I think people should give brides a break. Girls do dream of this day for most of their lives and if they're smart they have a folder full of ideas and samples on their desktop...Guess I'm just ahead of the curve. Jealous?

Sneek peek for everyone who is wondering...




No comments:

Post a Comment